Everyone needs more sunshine in their life

26 Jan 2010



Perhaps it's due to the unusually cold winter, but lately I've been craving all things yellow and feel tempted to paint some blocks of colour on my walls to bring some sunshine in.

1 h4ndz's Flickr
2 Pleated canvas bag - Tippy Thai Etsy
3 Vintage Bakelite pendant - Petit Oiseau Etsy
4 Horse print tunic - Uniqlo
5 Jielde Signal Floor Lamp
6 Grey and yellow workspace - Apartment Therapy
7 Home of Jean-Christophe Aumas via Elle Decoration January 2010

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's been raining constantly these last several days and so yes, i'm all for sunshine, now more than ever. these photos are perkin' me up. i like the first photo a lot.

Stéphanie said...

That's beautiful ! I adore !

Stephanie Sabbe said...

#1 I am going to make that bag
#2 I need some sunshine too

emma wallace said...

I love the bakelite pendant! I'm absolutely in love with citrus colors.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

i love this kind of gorgeous sunshine! i love the first room!

Amanda Wright said...

That yellow sofa is to die for! I got a bag from Tippy Thai last year and I love it. I use it when I travel because it's big enough to hold all my necessities and there's room left over for my camera!

Post a Comment