Etsy Favourite: Ninainvorm

28 Feb 2010



[Image credits: Ninainvorm's etsy shop and blog]

I came across Nina's blog a few weeks ago, and then last week she was on the Etsy front page as a featured seller which reminded me of her fresh and wonderfully light-hearted creations. As well as making colourful collages, she screen prints her designs onto vintage tablewear: the triangle-print jug and sugar bowl are my favourite items in her shop. She has the most beautiful craft area... I especially love the yellow and blue lamps.

8 comments:

Elaine said...

Her creations are so whimsical and original!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Suzanna S said...

She has been one of my Etsy favorites for a long time!

emma wallace said...

How cute and cheery! I love it.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

the real mia said...

I adore the creamer and sugar!

Christina said...

Ahhh, this reminds me that I need to put more bright colors into my life.

Thanks for the comment! (:

Kelley Anne said...

These are so light and pretty without being extremely sweet. I love the prints and pillows in the first pic.

Anonymous said...

wow, thanks for sharing. her etsy is easily my new favorite. :)

one sydney road said...

I love the bright colors she uses...her designs are so whimsical and charming!

Post a Comment