Snug

19 Feb 2010


[Image credits: Snug blog and shop. Found via Here Comes the Sun]

When I saw these photos yesterday, I thought to myself, "Why didn't I think of that before?!". Aren't those the best placemats ever? I rarely find practical ones that I like, but these certainly fit the bill. I adore the cut-out tree. I can imagine it at various scales: small for hanging necklaces.. and as a really big minimalist Christmas tree! I wish a had a saw as I'd love to make some of these trees and paint them fun colours... Hmm.. maybe I could use the workshop at university.......

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ooh, looks like a good place to get some decorating inspiration! I love the bench they have with the 2 different chair backs.

Thank you for the comments on moving! It is quite exciting to get into a new space.. :)

anne said...

oh my! those placemats are awesome!

i see you figured out how to make the font on the sidebar smaller. is there a link you can send me that explains how to do it? if it's a big complicated thing don't worry about it :D
your blog layout just looks so clean and pretty! nice job :D

emma wallace said...

Love the placemats and the brooch is the cutest.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i could sure you a nifty necklace holder/organizer -- just like that tree!

Flory said...

where can i find a cut-out tree like that! i love it!

Eyeliah said...

oh my gosh, your posts are dreamy. adding to google reader :-)

Post a Comment