Dutch elegance

29 Mar 2010



[Images credits: Bloesem]

Bloesem has been one of my favourite blogs for a long time, and I really look forward to the Let's Get Personal house tours. This week's house seemed to jump out at me more that usual, so I just had to make a note of it here I don't forget about it! It is the home of Dutch artist/designer Jurianne Matter. I love every detail and there are many more beautiful photos on Bloesem.

PS. I had a play with the new blogger template features today and created a menu under the header.. It's too much fun! I need to concentrate on my uni project. My Easter break is one month long: must work, not play!!

6 comments:

anne said...

so cool. love the new template!
looks like a cool blog, i'll have to check it out :D

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oooh love the new template!
Ill check out the blog recommendation, thanks!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Oh wow! My scheduled 3pm post (not up yet) is about Ms. Matter! Her home is just as beautiful as her creations :) xo

Piper said...

cool new template :) and LOVE the living room - just seems so fresh and modern.

junghwa by Amy Stewart said...

Look at those little elephants. Cute!!

I found you on Flourish Style + Design. Thanks for the compliment on my bracelets. :)

Btw... I'm following you now.

-Amy
http://junghwabyamystewart.blogspot.com

Hannah Sadie said...

love it, especially that couch. the new template looks great :)

Post a Comment