Treasure

13 Apr 2010

card treasurebutton treasurebutton treasure
[Photos: mine]

On Saturday my local artshop gave me permisson to freely take anything from a skip-full of stuff they were throwing away. (I wanted to buy some sheets of perspex and they were embarrassed that they'd thrown them all away that morning as they'd just relocated their picture framing business). So we spent the next hour sifting through a skip and salvaged some enormous pieces of mount board, as well as loads of sheets of perspex - clear and frosted! My mum kindly drove to collect us and pointed out I now have enough card for a lifetime!

Then on Sunday I picked up a massive tub of buttons from a Boot Sale for £1. I sorted them into different categories and put them in pretty saucers. They look like sweets.

8 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

look at this! boot sale? where on earth you find these?

Sharon said...

oooooooh so jealous:)

Flory said...

cool finds! i love the colored papers!!!

Anonymous said...

Great finds and lovely photos! I'm really jealous of all those buttons!

Unravelled Threads

abigail's treasure said...

what a haul! incredible!

Deanna said...

You are so fortunate to be able to find such great treasures! So totally jealous!

Anonymous said...

what fortune! those buttons are so pretty when sorted by color like that -- buttons are my absolute fave & were carried through my wedding theme last year!

Le said...

wow those buttons are delighful - lucky you - right spot right time :) le

Post a Comment