Changes!

11 Jun 2010

tumblr faves 11 june 2010

I started this blog about 6 months ago and it has been such a wonderful way for me to keep track of all the inspiring things that I see on the Internet each day.

But I feel ready for change.

A couple of days ago I opened a tumblr account, and I plan to update this image bank whenever I see something that I really love. I think tumblr is better suited to this than blogger. Sometimes I don't have much to say about an image other than, "Look at this. I like it", and on my tumblr there will be images and no words. It's a lot quicker to upload a single photo on tumblr than it is to write a post on blogger.

From now on, Cubic Dreams will be home to my own creations/photos/thoughts and as a result it probably won't be updated as frequently as it was in the beginning. I might do summaries of my favourite images or write about a project I particularly like, but most of the material will be original (I hope!).

In the meantime, above are some of my recent favourites, and feel free to take a look at what else has made it's way onto my tumblr so far, here :)

*images via Milk from a Thistle, Wunderlust and Colour + Sound.

9 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

will definitely follow you on tumblr xx

bambooska said...

So it's another place to have some fun. I hope you do! I know I will. :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

tumblr! I need to go figure out what that is:)

Galit said...

I did the same last month after a year of blogging.
My Tumblr makes me feel free of unnecessary words and is so quick and easy, I named it FastMotion... Somehow my readers are not that excited about it as I am and most of my traffic still ends up at my main blog...

Following your new CubicDreams, good luck and enjoy tumblring!!

Alex said...

Can't wait to check out your tumblr - and look forward to reading your sporadic posts here, too...

katrina said...

i keep note of all the pretty images i find on the web on my tumblr, too, for the very reasons you stated. i'm following you!

le@thirdontheright said...

can't wait to see :) hugs le

piper said...

Just started checking out tumblr and I'm loving it!

IFB said...

Thats really nice, congrats!
xoxo
Cara from IFB

Post a Comment