Changes!

11 Jun 2010

tumblr faves 11 june 2010

I started this blog about 6 months ago and it has been such a wonderful way for me to keep track of all the inspiring things that I see on the Internet each day.

But I feel ready for change.

A couple of days ago I opened a tumblr account, and I plan to update this image bank whenever I see something that I really love. I think tumblr is better suited to this than blogger. Sometimes I don't have much to say about an image other than, "Look at this. I like it", and on my tumblr there will be images and no words. It's a lot quicker to upload a single photo on tumblr than it is to write a post on blogger.

From now on, Cubic Dreams will be home to my own creations/photos/thoughts and as a result it probably won't be updated as frequently as it was in the beginning. I might do summaries of my favourite images or write about a project I particularly like, but most of the material will be original (I hope!).

In the meantime, above are some of my recent favourites, and feel free to take a look at what else has made it's way onto my tumblr so far, here :)

*images via Milk from a Thistle, Wunderlust and Colour + Sound.

10 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

will definitely follow you on tumblr xx

Anonymous said...

So it's another place to have some fun. I hope you do! I know I will. :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

tumblr! I need to go figure out what that is:)

Galit said...

I did the same last month after a year of blogging.
My Tumblr makes me feel free of unnecessary words and is so quick and easy, I named it FastMotion... Somehow my readers are not that excited about it as I am and most of my traffic still ends up at my main blog...

Following your new CubicDreams, good luck and enjoy tumblring!!

Alex said...

Can't wait to check out your tumblr - and look forward to reading your sporadic posts here, too...

Anonymous said...

i keep note of all the pretty images i find on the web on my tumblr, too, for the very reasons you stated. i'm following you!

Le said...

can't wait to see :) hugs le

piper said...

Just started checking out tumblr and I'm loving it!

IFB said...

Thats really nice, congrats!
xoxo
Cara from IFB

IMRAN said...

Technology could be most broadly understood to be the organizations, both materials and unimportant, created by the use of mental and hard physical work to be able to achieve some value. With this usage, technology describes tools as well as machines that enables you to solve real-world difficulties.
Technology offers evolved as well as shaped the workplaces in lots of ways, through the actual adoption associated with tools such as the internet as well as email with regard to communications, term processing, spreadsheets as well as presentations with regard to office efficiency,electronic directories for report keeping, as well as robots as well as artificial cleverness for automation.
Technology is the skills, techniques, and processes accustomed to achieve goals. People may use technology in order to: Produce products or providers. Carry away goals, for example scientific analysis or delivering a spaceship towards the moon. Resolve problems, for example disease or even famine.
Technology is essential because it enables you to feel safer with all areas in existence for each personal as well as business factors.With technology evolving more people can have use of supplies for example fresh drinking water and meals because technology might help deliver those what to people which otherwise couldn't have it.
These days, technology is essential because it's used for nearly everything as well as like every thing, technology has pros and cons. The invention from the computer was an essential point. Conversation is therefore enhanced, and businesses can communicate easier with international countries.
Education may be the process associated with facilitating understanding, or the actual acquisition associated with knowledge, abilities, values, values, and routines. Educational methods consist of teaching, instruction, storytelling, dialogue and aimed research.
Correct and great education is essential for all those. It allows for quality learning through the existence among individuals of any age bracket, cast, creed, faith and area.It is the process of achieving knowledge, values, skills, beliefs, and moral habits..

Post a Comment