1. I was tempted by lots of pretty handmade paper last weekend.
2. I love visiting Shell Bay in Dorset. When you're there, it feels like you could be anywhere in the world.
3. I have adored Boyzone since I was young girl. Tragically Stephen passed away very suddenly last year. I saw them perform at Wembley only a few months before, so my photos from this concert are very precious to me.
4. I'm obsessed with beads.
5. When she's not trying to open cupboard doors, attacking my orchids or meowing, Honey likes to throw some dance moves to get my attention :)
6. I have a love/hate relationship with shoes. There are so many pretty ones out there, but I can't wear them because A: I don't wear leather, and B: I'm only safe wearing flats. (Twice I've slipped over and landed on my chin resulting in a damaged nerve in a tooth and a split chin!)
7. I like to keep my home free of clutter. But my real secret is that I have 3 of these cupboards (Ikea Billy bookcases with customised glass doors) so I can stash things away that I want to keep it out of sight. Shhhhh don't tell anyone I'm secretly messy...